2019 Honda Civic: Sedan vs. Coupe vs. Hatchback
If you are shopping for a 2019 Honda Civic in Greensburg or Johnstown, you may already know that this compact car comes in three body styles: sedan, coupe, and hatchback. Compare each Honda Civic body style side by side at Delaney Honda to find out which one to take home!
Honda Civic Price & Trims: Sedan vs. Coupe vs. Hatchback
- 2019 Honda Civic Sedan: Starts at $19,450 MSRP* and offers 5 trim levels including LX, Sport, EX, EX-L, and Touring
- 2019 Honda Civic Coupe: Starts at $20,650 MSRP* and offers 4 trim levels including LX, Sport, EX, and Touring
- 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback: Starts at $21,450 MSRP* and offers 5 trim levels including LX, Sport, EX, EX-L Navi, and Sport Touring
Honda Civic Dimensions: Sedan vs. Coupe vs. Hatchback
Your decision on which Honda Civic body style to choose will probably depend greatly on how much space you need. While each model seats 5 passengers, the sedan offers the most passenger room, the hatchback offers the largest cargo area, while the coupe is more compact and ideal for city driving.
- Honda Civic Sedan: 4 doors, 97.8 cubic feet of passenger volume, 15.1 cubic feet of cargo volume
- Honda Civic Coupe: 2 doors, 91.0 cubic feet of passenger volume, 12.1 cubic feet of cargo volume
- Honda Civic Hatchback: 5 doors, 97.2 cubic feet of passenger volume, 25.7/46.2 cubic feet of cargo volume (rear seats up/down)
Honda Civic Performance: Sedan vs. Coupe vs. Hatchback
All three models have different powertrains with engine upgrades at higher trim levels, so you can choose the right balance of horsepower and fuel economy for Kittanning drives. Standard engine specs for each model:
- Honda Civic Sedan: 158 hp engine with 6-speed automatic transmission and 25/36 city/highway mpg**
- Honda Civic Coupe: 158 hp engine with CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) and 30/38 city/highway mpg**
- Honda Civic Hatchback: 174 hp turbocharged engine with CVT and 31/40 city/highway mpg**
Notable Honda Civic Features
- Standard on all body styles: Automatic climate control, Honda Sensing®, a multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines, and more.
- Comfort: Civic sedan and hatchback models have available 8-way driver’s seat power adjustment
- Audio System: The sedan and coupe offer up to 450-watts, 10 speakers, and a subwoofer, while the hatchback offers up to 540 watts with 12 speakers and a subwoofer.
Find Your Civic at Delaney Honda
When you are ready to decide which Honda Civic model is right for you, or if you want to see how the Civic compares to the Accord, schedule a test drive at Delaney Honda. Learn about the Civic safety rating, and if you want to expand your options, explore all our Honda Civic and coupe models for sale in Indiana today!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $920.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
Learn More at Delaney Honda
Along with its spacious interior and dependable performance, the 2020 Honda Odyssey offers Greensburg-area families a wide range of advanced safety features. From its solid construction and advanced airbags to its available suite of driver-assist systems, the Odyssey has been designed with your safety in mind. Learn more about the 2020 Honda Odyssey safety ratings,…
“How much can a Honda Pilot tow?” That is one of the first things that many Greensburg-area drivers ask us at Delaney Honda. We’re happy to report that the 2020 Honda Pilot offers a towing capacity of 3,500 pounds on 2WD models, while AWD models can tow up to 5,000 pounds. Learn more about the Honda…
On Greensburg streets or out on Highway 422, the 2020 Honda Civic MPG ratings provide the fuel-efficient performance you want. No matter which one of the five available Honda Civic trim levels you choose, you’ll enjoy confident driving dynamics with good fuel economy to help cut down on those stops at the gas station. Learn…