Apply for Financing
Finance Application: Privacy Notice
In connection with your transaction, Delaney Automotive Group may obtain information about you described in this notice, which we handle as stated in this notice.
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates, others or us.
- Information we received from consumer reporting agency.
- We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
- We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer, to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- If you have entered a cell phone number, or another number that you later convert to a cell phone number, you agree that we may contact you at this number. You also agree to receive calls and messages such as, pre-recorded messages, calls and messages from automated dialing systems, or text messages. Normal cell phone charges may apply.
Customer Acknowledgement: I (we) acknowledge that I (we) have accepted the above terms.