What are the 2018 Honda Pilot Interior Features?
The 2018 Honda Pilot interior features include the latest technology, maximized space to enhance any Greensburg or Johnstown drive. When you’re ready to experience true comfort and convenience while on the go, check out the Honda Pilot interior features listed below.
A Modern and Spacious Honda SUV
When shopping for a new Honda Pilot, you’ll have a wide variety of options to customize your ride with everything you need. The Pilot interior comes standard with the following features:
- 8-passenger seating capacity
- Up to 109 cubic feet of cargo space
- 60/40 Split Flat-Folding 3rd-Row Bench Seat
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
You can also upgrade your Honda Pilot experience with additional features and technology:
- Three-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- One-Touch 2nd-Row Seats
- Tilt or Panoramic Moonroof
- Honda Satellite-linked Navigation System™
- Heated & Ventilated Front Seats
Explore the Honda Pilot at Delaney Honda Near Kittanning
At Delaney Honda we understand how important a new vehicle purchase can be. Compare the Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander or the Honda Pilot vs. Honda CR-V to find out which model is right for you. You can also browse our entire inventory of Honda SUV and van models to choose your favorite.
More from Delaney Honda