What Are the 2020 Honda Civic MPG Ratings?
On Greensburg streets or out on Highway 422, the 2020 Honda Civic MPG ratings provide the fuel-efficient performance you want. No matter which one of the five available Honda Civic trim levels you choose, you’ll enjoy confident driving dynamics with good fuel economy to help cut down on those stops at the gas station. Learn more about the Honda Civic MPG ratings in this guide from Delaney Honda.
Civic MPG Ratings by Trim Level
Take a look at the 2020 Honda Civic fuel economy ratings by trim level to find out which best suits your fuel efficiency needs:
- Civic LX: When equipped with a 6-Speed Manual Transmission, the LX earns an EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating. The LX with the Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) gets an EPA-estimated 30 city/38 highway* rating.
- Civic Sport: With the 6-Speed Manual Transmission, the Sport earns an EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating. The Sport with the CVT gets an EPA-estimated 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway* rating.
- Civic EX: With standard CVT, EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating.
- Civic EX-L: With standard CVT, EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating.
- Civic Touring: With standard CVT, EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway* rating.
Two Honda Civic Engines with Eco Assist System
The 2020 Honda Civic is available with either a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine or a 1.5L 4-cylinder with turbocharger. The base 2.0L engine can produce 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque, while the 1.5L turbo engine boosts output to 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque. Both engines feature the Eco Assist™ System, which can help Johnstown drivers conserve fuel in two ways:
- The color-changing display around the speedometer lets you know how fuel-efficient your driving habits are. If the display is green, your driving habits are efficient; if it’s blue, you are most likely wasting fuel.
- With the available ECON button you can change the Civic’s performance profile to favor fuel conservation.
Test Drive the Honda Civic at Delaney Honda
Ready to upgrade your Kittanning commute behind the wheel of a capable, efficient, and fun-to-drive 2020 Honda Civic? Come on down to Delaney Honda. We’ll be happy to explain the differences between the Civic sedan, coupe, and hatchback models to help you choose the one that is best suited to your lifestyle. Make sure to explore our monthly specials and current lease specials, and if you have any questions or would like to see how the Civic compares to the Honda Accord, please feel free to reach out to us.
Disclaimers:*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More from Delaney Honda
Looking to upgrade your Greensburg driving experience with a spacious and well-equipped midsize SUV? The 2021 Honda Pilot interior is roomy, versatile, and loaded with convenient features that can keep you connected and secure wherever you drive. Learn more about what the Honda Pilot interior has in store for you, and then schedule a test…
From its powerful and efficient performance capabilities to its wide array of tech-savvy features, a new Honda Accord has a lot to offer Greensburg area drivers. There are six 2020 Honda Accord trim levels from which to choose, each offering its own set of features and amenities. Find out which one of the available Accord…
The 2020 Honda HR-V is versatile, fun to drive, and affordable, making it an ideal choice for many Greensburg-area drivers. There are five Honda HR-V trim levels from which to choose, each offering an array of convenient features that will keep you connected, entertained, and safe on the roads in and around Indiana. Find out…