2019 Honda Civic Safety Rating
The 2019 Honda Civic not only offers Greensburg-area drivers a wide range of comfort and convenience features, it is also equipped with advanced safety systems that can add an extra level of peace of mind wherever your road takes you. Learn more about the Civic safety ratings, then schedule a test drive at Delaney Honda today!
NHTSA Safety Ratings for the 2019 Honda Civic
The 2019 Honda Civic 4 Door FWD* has been awarded an overall 5-star rating from the NHTSA. See how it scored in each category:
- Frontal Crash: 5 Stars
- Side Crash: 5 Stars
- Rollover: 5 Stars
- Overall: 5 Stars
IIHS Safety Ratings for the 2019 Honda Civic
The IIHS** ranks the safety of vehicles according to Crashworthiness and Crash Avoidance Mitigation. See the 2019 Honda Civic FWD** rankings below:
- Small Overlap Front Driver Side: Good
- Small Overlap Front Passenger Side: Good
- Moderate Overlap Front: Good
- Side: Good
- Roof Strength: Good
- Head Restraints and Seats: Good
- Front Crash Prevention: Superior with optional equipment
Honda Civic Safety Features & Driver Assist Technology
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) Body Structure
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist and Hill Start Assist
- Advanced Front Airbags (i-SRS)
- SmartVent® Front Side Airbags
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
Upgraded Honda Civic Safety FeaturesThe upper Civic trim levels upgrade the Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines. You can also opt for Honda LaneWatch™, which uses a small camera on your right hand side view mirror to increase visibility when changing lanes.
Learn More About the Civic from Delaney Honda
Compare the Civic sedan vs. coupe vs. hatchback, and see how the Civic matches up against the Honda Accord, then explore our monthly specials to find our current offers for Johnstown-area drivers. If you have any questions, or would like to learn about the other models in the new Honda line-up, please feel free to contact us.
Disclaimers:*Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov. Model tested with standard side airbags.
**For more information from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, visit https://www.iihs.org.