The 2017 Honda Civic Si is Coming Soon to Pennsylvania
The 2017 Honda Civic Si will soon arrive all over the country, and we’re particularly excited to see this sport-tuned take on the Honda Civic on the streets of Pennsylvania – it’s already causing quite a stir. The full specs are still forthcoming, but we have some of the most exciting highlights right here for you. If you like what you read, be sure to reach out to Delaney Honda to learn when you can see the performance and sport-infused design of the Civic Si in person.
It’s a performance-enhanced take on the Civic, so of course we want to look at the engine specs and the features that give it an edge over the average small car.
- The Civic Si is supposed to run on a 1.5L turbocharged engine that delivers 205 hp as well as 192 lb-ft of torque.
- With a Limited Slip Differential, it will give you tight cornering as well as more control over your drive.
- The Civic Si’s Adaptive Damper System has been engineered to help control suspension action and improve stability even more.
What’s more, the Civic Si will feature a newly aggressive stance and a design that makes it feel at home on the track or on the street.
- A Center-Outlet Spot Exhaust System will give the car a track-inspired howl.
- A Front Splitter and Rear Wing will keep you rooted to the ground even when you’re hurtling down the highway.
- Two-tone 18-inch machine finished alloy wheels add allure to the Civic Si and help it turn heads.
Learn More About the Civic Si
We’re just as excited for the 2017 Honda Civic Si as you are, and when it becomes available to Johnstown drivers, you’ll be some of the first to know. To learn more about the upcoming Civic Si’s debut at Delaney Honda, feel free to contact us online or by phone at 724-717-1500. We look forward to meeting you soon at Delaney Honda. If you just can’t wait to get behind the wheel of a performance-oriented Civic, be sure to discover the EX-T, carrying a turbocharged four-cylinder and bringing some of the most impressive specs we’ve seen on a small car.